The Halo Ponytail is amazing and has literally saved me on my dirty hair days. You can wear it in a sleek pony, textured high pony, or even a top bun. It’s versatile for any hair type, super easy to use and affordable. Just like the EnsembleHair extensions, the Halo Ponytail comes in a standard 16 inch length and is completely customizable.
The Halo Ponytail is completely customizable. Although it comes in a standard 16” length, depending on your style I can cut it shorter and more layering an texture to mimic your natural hair. We can also color the Ponytail by toning it , rooting it and even doing a custom balayage. The price of the ponytail ranges from $450 - $510
When it comes to washing your Ensemble Hair extensions, the HaloCouture Travel Kit is essential and includes everything you need for the life of your halo. I can’t recommend it enough! As for the actual washing itself, the following steps will preserve and extend the life of your halo substantially, not to mention make it look silky and gorgeous.
1. Wet the extensions with cold water.
2. Apply Revive Shampoo.
3. Lather, moving in a downward direction
4. Rinse with cold water.
5. Apply Intense Therapy Mask.
6. Comb through to evenly distribute product.
7. Leave in for 5 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 with Replenish Conditioner.
9. Wring out excess water and apply 2-3 drops of Serum.
10. Lay extensions on towel or hang to air dry.
11. When mostly dry, blowdry with a brush to smooth out before straightening or curling to style.
- The key to your ponytail looking real is all about creating texture. This piece definitely looks it’s best when it is a bit “dirty”. To jump right to this look I recommend using a lightweight texture spray to create some grit!
- You can use heat on your extensions! I prefer to use a curling iron over a straightener because it is less damaging over time.
- You should brush your extensions before you put them in and after you take them out. If you are in windy weather or you’re typically active, then you may want to brush them in the middle of the day as well.
- If your extensions feel dry (which will happen after a few wears) then spray them with SPRITZ from HaloCouture OR put a little bit of oil on your hands and run your fingers through the hair to rehydrate.
Styling your Halo Ponytail can often be a game changer in how realistic the ponytail looks. That being said, it’s important to style safely in order to keep them as hydrated and last as long as possible. I truly believe I have perfected this process by keeping the following things in mind.