Placed on the crown of the head, The Fall is secured by four comfortable, silicone coated clips that attach to your natural hair while remaining damage free. The hair is hand tied to a breathable weft which allows it to be redirected to blend with your natural hair. The Fall is super popular for its versatility it offers, transforming fine hair into a natural voluminous look, conceal hair loss, and instantly add length and fullness.
The Fall comes in a standard 16-18” length has to be completely customized from cutting length, adding layers, or face-framing to custom coloring by toning, low lighting, balayaging, and rooting. The price of The Fall ranges from $1025-$1150
When it comes to washing your HaloCouture extensions, the HaloCouture Regimen Kit is essential and includes everything you need for the life of your halo. I can’t recommend it enough! As for the actual washing itself, the following steps will preserve and extend the life of your halo substantially, not to mention make it look silky and gorgeous.
1. Wet the extensions with cold water.
2. Apply Revive Shampoo.
3. Lather, moving in a downward direction
4. Rinse with cold water.
5. Apply Intense Therapy Mask.
6. Comb through to evenly distribute product.
7. Leave in for 5 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 with Replenish Conditioner.
9. Wring out excess water and apply 2-3 drops of Serum.
10. Lay extensions on towel or hang to air dry.
11. When mostly dry, blowdry with a brush to smooth out before straightening or curling to style.
- You can use heat on your extensions! I prefer to use a curling iron over a straightener because it is less damaging over time.
- You should gently brush your extensions before you put them in and after you take them out. If you are in windy weather or you’re typically active, then you may want to brush them in the middle of the day as well.
- When brushing your extensions, be sure to use one hand to hold the top of the weft in place and then brush with the Ensemble HAIR Detangler
- If your extensions feel dry (which will happen after a few wears) then spray them with SPRITZ from HaloCouture OR put a little bit of oil on your hands and run your fingers through the hair to rehydrate.
Styling your Halo Fall can often be a game changer in how well they blend with your real hair. That being said, it’s important to style safely in order to keep them as hydrated as possible. I truly believe I have perfected this process by keeping the following things in mind.