The Halo Bang is a small “topper” piece that can be clipped on in seconds to completely transform your look without the commitment! This piece is discrete and flexible that you can use it to add instant bangs, add volume to the crown, have spot coverage for thinning, fill in broken hair in the front, and incorporate into styles such as buns, braids, and ponytails.
The Halo Bang comes in one length of 10-12 inches long and from there we can cut it into one of three options: Faceframe, Curtain Bang (medium length), or Side Swept Bang (short length). Another specialty about this piece is that is has to be custom colored. The Bang piece ranges from $295 - $325 and the three options we off are Solid, Balayaged, and Rooted.
When it comes to washing your HaloCouture extensions, the HaloCouture Regimen Kit is essential and includes everything you need for the life of your halo. I can’t recommend it enough! As for the actual washing itself, the following steps will preserve and extend the life of your halo substantially, not to mention make it look silky and gorgeous.
1. Wet the extensions with cold water.
2. Apply Revive Shampoo.
3. Lather, moving in a downward direction
4. Rinse with cold water.
5. Apply Intense Therapy Mask.
6. Comb through to evenly distribute product.
7. Leave in for 5 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 with Replenish Conditioner.
9. Wring out excess water and apply 2-3 drops of Serum.
10. Lay extensions on towel or hang to air dry.
11. When mostly dry, blowdry with a brush to smooth out before straightening or curling to style.
- The key to your Bang looking real is all about creating texture. This piece definitely looks it’s best when it is a bit “dirty”. To jump right to this look I recommend using the HaloCouture Hairspray to create some grit.
- You can use heat on your extensions! I prefer to use a curling iron over a straightener because it is less damaging over time.
- Always be gentle when handling the Bang and the clips to not use aggressive tugging or brushing to ensure the piece stays intact.
- If your extensions feel dry (which will happen after a few wears) then spray them with SPRITZ from HaloCouture OR put a little bit of oil on your hands and run your fingers through the hair to rehydrate.
- If you root color has faded or your greys are coming in ect. Then use a root spray to spritz on your natural part line in front of or behind the bang to create a seamless blend.
Styling your Halo Bang can often be a game changer in how realistic the bang looks. That being said, it’s important to style safely in order to keep them as hydrated and last as long as possible. I truly believe I have perfected this process by keeping the following things in mind.